Located five minutes from the centre of Bournemouth, our four star boutique hotel is the perfect setting for your wedding celebrations. The town’s famous beaches are just a few minutes’ walk away too – a beautiful backdrop for your newlywed photographs.
The Connaught Hotel and Spa Bournemouth is the perfect wedding venue whether you’re looking for a fully inclusive wedding package with all the bells and whistles or a venue for your post-ceremony meal.
Includes the following:
– 50 day guests
– Chair covers and coloured sashes
– Hire of civil ceremony room (Blakes, a stunning room with crystal chandeliers)
– Use of red carpet, silver cake stand and knife
– A welcome drink on arrival for all your guests
– Three course sit down wedding breakfast from our classic package
– A glass of house wine served with your meal
– A glass of sparkling wine for speeches
– Evening reception room with private bar
– Evening “Street Bowl Food” for 70 guests
– DJ & disco until midnight
– Complimentary bedroom with breakfast for the wedding couple.
Any additional day guests will be charged at £45 per adult and £25 for children up to 12 years old eating from the children’s menu. Any additional evening guests will be charged at £15 per person. This wedding package excludes Fridays and Saturdays between 1st May and 30th September and all bank holiday weekends. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Thank you. Your wedding brochure will be with you shortly.
If you don't receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder (and mark as 'not spam').
Simply choose a day and time from the calendar below that is convenient for you to join us for a guided tour with a member of our weddings team. Your tour will last for approximately 30 minutes.
We’ve hosted hundreds of weddings, so during the show-around we’ll share some of the things that we’ve learnt along the way and give you some ideas about how to make the best use of the space.
Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel and Spa
30 West Hill Road, Bournemouth,
Dorset, BH2 5PH
We’re just a five minute walk from Bournemouth town centre and a few minutes from the beach. Five miles east of Poole and 33 miles from Southampton.