We are delighted to confirm that our hotel, spa, bar and restaurants are now open without any Covid-19 restrictions.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Our Covid-19 Booking Guarantee covers you in case of any disruptions caused by Covid-19. Plus, our standard booking policy gives you flexibility when booking directly with us:
- All flexible bookings can be cancelled FREE of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival date.
- All advance purchase bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For group bookings of five rooms or more, seven days cancellation notice is required.
- Although no longer a legal requirement, we request that all guests wear a face covering in all public areas of the hotel. In particular at reception or when queuing for breakfast.
- An enhanced deep cleaning programme is carried out in all communal areas, with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- We will encourage all guests to use our WhatsApp Business. This will allow guests to interact with our team during their stay via WhatsApp rather than face to face.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for guests in all main areas of the hotel
- Safe distance markers have been added to the floor in relevant areas
- Health and hygiene signage has been added to remind guests about best practices
- We will always attempt to operate a contactless process for our guests. E.g. encouraging guests to contact reception via phone for assistance unless it’s absolutely necessary to speak to us in person.
- We would prefer you to pay by debit and credit card to avoid cash handling
- Lifts will still be in operation and regularly cleaned and disinfected, but with signage to limit them to one guest, or guests from the same room at any one time
- We have created an online directory and menus so you can see the latest information about the hotel at your fingertips.
Bedrooms / Housekeeping
- Housekeeping is provided as standard unless you would prefer us not to service your room during your stay, in which case please use the do not disturb sign which is on the inside of your bedroom door. If you prefer us not to service your room, we’ll happily supply clean towels, linen, toiletries etc to your door as you wish.
- All bedrooms will be meticulously cleaned and fully disinfected between guests. Extra attention will be paid to high touch areas such as TV remote controls, light switches, kettles, hair dryers, wardrobe doors and any other buttons or handles.
- We’d request that when possible, guests should use their bedroom toilet rather than toilets in the public areas of the hotel
- In order to practise good hand hygiene, we’d ask all guests to wash their hands when returning to their bedrooms.
Check-in and Out
- Express check-in. To reduce contact, and the time spent at reception, we’ll offer you the option to check in before your arrival where possible.
- Room keys will be sanitised before issue and upon return.
- Hotel guests and spa members can now enjoy unlimited access to our swimming pool and gym without having to book a timeslot in advance
- Chlorine use in the pool will continue as usual, which is known to eliminate viruses such as coronavirus
- Changing facilities – Where possible, we request that all visitors to the spa change in their rooms, or in the case of the members, at home. Where this isn’t possible the changing rooms will be open but visitors should remain socially distanced at all times.
- Cleaning products will be provided in the gym, please use these before and after you use any equipment. All equipment will also be cleaned and sanitised by our team every day
- Spa treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest, as always
- A perspex screen has been added to the spa reception desk
- Changing rooms and showers will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day
- Additional covid safety training has been given to Bluewater Spa therapists
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception, we’d encourage all visitors to use this on their way in and out of the spa
- All visitors to Bluewater Spa will need to sign in and out.
Food and Drink
- When you stay with us you can choose to dine in the designated areas or with room service, charged at £3.50
- Weather dependent, we will aim to maximise the availability of outdoor spaces for dining and drinking.
- All of our colleagues have been trained in new hygiene practices and procedures based on official guidance from the government
- All our team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing wherever possible
- Our colleagues have been asked to continue to wear face coverings in public spaces and when face to face with guests
- All colleagues will be required to stay home if unwell and have been asked to check their temperature each day before coming to work.
If there’s anything that you would like further information about, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.