Our hotel, spa, bar and restaurants are open without any Covid-19 restrictions.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Our Covid-19 Booking Guarantee covers you in case of any disruptions caused by Covid-19. Plus, our standard booking policy gives you flexibility when booking directly with us:
- All flexible bookings can be cancelled FREE of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival date.
- All advance purchase bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For group bookings of five rooms or more, seven days cancellation notice is required.
- Guests are asked to wear a face covering in reception and when moving around the hotel (there is no need to wear a mask in restaurant, bar and spa areas)
- An enhanced deep cleaning programme is carried out in all communal areas, with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- We encourage all guests to use our WhatsApp Business. This will allow guests to interact with our team during their stay via WhatsApp rather than face to face.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for guests in all main areas of the hotel
- Safe distance markers have been added to the floor in relevant areas
- Health and hygiene signage has been added to remind guests about best practices
- We would prefer you to pay by debit and credit card to avoid handling cash
- We have created an online directory and menus so you can see the latest information about the hotel at your fingertips.
Bedrooms / Housekeeping
- Housekeeping is provided as standard unless you would prefer us not to service your room during your stay, in which case please use the do not disturb sign which is on the inside of your bedroom door. If you prefer us not to service your room, we’ll happily supply clean towels, linen, toiletries etc to your door as you wish.
- All bedrooms will be meticulously cleaned and fully disinfected between guests. Extra attention will be paid to high touch areas such as TV remote controls, light switches, kettles, hair dryers, wardrobe doors and any other buttons or handles.
Check-in and Out
- Express check-in. To reduce contact, and the time spent at reception, we’ll offer you the option to check in before your arrival where possible.
- Room keys will be sanitised before issue and upon return.
- Hotel guests and spa members can enjoy unlimited access to our swimming pool and gym without having to book a timeslot in advance
- Chlorine use in the pool will continue as usual, which is known to eliminate viruses such as coronavirus
- Cleaning products will be provided in the gym, please use these before and after you use any equipment. All equipment will also be cleaned and sanitised by our team every day
- Spa treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest, as always
- A perspex screen has been added to the spa reception desk
- Changing rooms and showers will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day
- Additional Covid-19 safety training has been given to all Bluewater Spa therapists
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception, we’d encourage all visitors to use this on their way in and out of the spa
- All visitors to Bluewater Spa will need to sign in and out.
Food and Drink
- When you stay with us you can choose to dine in the designated areas or with room service, charged at £3.50
- Weather dependent, we will aim to maximise the availability of outdoor spaces for dining and drinking.
- All of our colleagues have been trained in new hygiene practices and procedures based on official guidance from the government
- All our team will maintain social distancing wherever possible.
If there’s anything that you would like further information about, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.