Covid-19 Control Measures For Business Meetings
In line with government guidance, we are delighted to confirm that The Connaught Hotel and Spa is open without any Covid-19 restrictions and there are no longer any limitations on meeting capacities.
We are however maintaining some of our safety measures in order to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19 and ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- Although no longer a legal requirement, we request that guests continue to wear a face covering whilst indoors and in public areas. Whilst in. the meeting itself, the face covering can be removed so long as the social distancing from other guests is maintained.
- Our staff have been asked to continue to wear face coverings in public spaces and when face to face with guests.
- It is crucial that no guests are showing any symptoms of Covid-19. Anyone displaying symptoms should stay at home and get tested
- If anyone becomes unwell with symptoms of Covid-19 they should immediately advise the Event Manager, leave the event and contact 119 for advice about testing and isolation. Your other guests should be made aware and reminded to wash their hands thoroughly but they do not need to take any other specific action unless they develop symptoms themselves or are advised to do so by NHS Test and Trace
- Guests should regularly wash their hands and use the hand sanitisers that are provided around the hotel
- Should you require social distancing measures for your meeting, additional safe guards such as socially distanced seating arrangements, reduced contact throughout the day (including during registration, coffee and meal breaks), can be implemented for the attendees to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Guests should remain seated as much as possible to support social distancing safety measures and they should avoid physical contact with individuals from different households
- The use of common shared items such as flip chart pens, laptops, training aids etc. should be avoided. If any are used or documents circulated for general use, please ask your guests to sanitise their hands once they have used / received these items
- In order to circulate fresh air into the room, breaks are required at least every two hours so that the doors & windows can be opened to allow the meeting room to ventilate naturally for a short period of time
- The guests attending this meeting must avoid contact with any guests who are not part of the same meeting. This will include hotel residents and guests attending other meetings within The Connaught Hotel and Spa.
- To support the NHS Test and Trace programme, a list of all guests’ names with contact details must be provided to the Event Manager. This will be kept for 21 days in case there is a need for your guests to be contacted. The details will not be used for marketing purposes.
We appreciate your assistance in ensuring that your guests follow this guidance.
Updated: July 2021